Chef De Partie
There has never been a more exciting time to join Bel & The Dragon.
Each Bel and Dragon has a distinct personality of its own with a unique style and atmosphere.
With seven spectacular restaurants and more on the way there are boundless opportunities for driven and enthusiastic individuals to join the team.
We are currently looking for a talented Chef De Partie to join the team at Reading.
Bel & The Dragon Reading, a former biscuit factory, is located on the waterfront of the Kennet & Avon Canal and just a short distance from the centre of the town. This unique building has been lovingly refurbished to house a vibrant & atmospheric restaurant and bar. The boardwalk and The Majestic Bel also provide an ideal waterside setting for alfresco & private dining.
The successful Chef De Partie will:
- Have previous experience in a fresh food environment
- Have an absolute passion for the creation of food
- Have the desire to be inventive
- Have confidence running a section or sections
- Command flexibility around the kitchen
- Possess great communication skills
- Have absolute attention to detail
In Return you will:
- Gain experience in this high profile kitchen
- Work with a dedicated and driven brigade
- Look forward to a structured career progression through on and off job training
- The opportunity to progress to Junior Sous chef
- A competitive salary
- 28 Days Holiday
Please fill in the form below and upload your CV